The Hope Fund (Keren HaTikvah) was created by the Negba Association to provide special assistance to families in emergencies.
Often, parents find it difficult to provide for themselves and their children. The Fund offers solutions in the following areas:
• Urgent repairs in family homes (refrigerator out of order, broken windows…)
• Food aid
• Purchase of hygiene products, baby products or purchase of essential medicines
• Help with payment of current invoices.
The request for help from the Hope Fund is made by the social worker and is quickly examined by the management of Negba.
Help is then provided immediately and the money is transferred directly to the service providers. Many of them welcome this initiative and appreciate the social responsibility of helping these families and bringing their own contribution.
In addition, in special situations where the association’s regular activities need to cease (security situations, Corona epidemic…), the Fund also mobilizes to support families in the following areas:
• Provision of activity and leisure kits for children, including board games
• IT assistance and means of communication.